Removing project name under project thumbnail
For some reason everytime I add a project thumbnail the name of the project is always underneath and I don't know how to change that. Is there a way?
Like on the following page for example (under selected projects):
(The names are always there like Klarna, Clapforcrap and etc)
Thanks a lot!
sorry, link should actually be:
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I can see that the titles are on the image when you hover…
Do I miss something?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it