Menue Overlap in Tablet Version
my menue and site title overlap in the tablet version. How can I adjust the menue in the tablet version? Or is it possible to change it to the hamburger as well?
I only found the tablet adjustment of the text in Lay Options.
I have the same problem, have you found a solution? I´ve looked into custom CSS, but no luck so far...
ok go to lay options → enable "Add "Tablet" settings to Textformats"
then in your textformats, set a good size for tablet for the textformat you use for your menu.
make sure to choose that textformat as the format that is used for the menu in "appearance" → "customize"
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it