Adding a footer
I just started with my Lay Theme and have little knowledge of coding.
How can I add a footer at the bottom of my website?
If it is an HTML code, where should I add it in the Wordpress Admin page?
any page can be a footer. In the Lay settings you can activate the footer and use it on a selection of pages.
I went to the Lay Options > Footers, but I cannot edit the content of the footer.
This post is deleted!
edgrbnz last edited by
Thank you @edgrbnz
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it