About page - background colour "black" and change the colour of the fonts
I would like to have a white classic web page with black typography. It's easy.
But the About page in black and the fonts in the menu in white colour.
How can I change the colour for the menu fonts only on the About Page?
Here is a little explanation about how to do it with custom css:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it