Display issue with Internet Explorer 11
Dear Lay Theme Team,
first of all thanks a lot for the great template and the lay theme forum you provide to us. I already created 4 wordpress websites with your template and I am really happy with it.
But now I have a problem with the display of one of my website on the browser Internet Explorer 11 https://www.iwdvs.de/
I always use Firefox and tested the website with Chrome and Edge as well. All the browsers are displaying the website as it should be expect IE11.
I added a fullscreen slider on the website and the Element Grid with the Text Boxes are normally centered. But on IE11 the whole content of the fullscreen slider is on top and behind the menue which makes my customer really unhappy. I know IE11 is not often used and not up to date but anyway. Maybe you have an idea and can help me to solve the problem ;)
LayTheme is updated on the latest version & WordPress is on 5.2.
Please help a brother.
All the best,
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Windows Explorer 11 is not fully supported.
Only a small % of people use it anyway:
Can your client not use IE11?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it