Title separator feature causes weird symbols
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
I just installed the update. Didn’t change anything for the new Title Separator feature, but the site just shows a weird symbol instead of the default "–".
You can see that effect over here. It doesn’t matter what symbol I put in there. It always looks like in the screenshot above.
Seems to be a bug…
Oh well :O, ok will fix it.
ok. We will check. Great work by the way.
Hi there, I had the same problem on www.manueldaebritz.de. Just add on the 10th line of Theme Header (header.php) this code: $sep = 'X'; - now it is separated with a X.
we recommend not to edit the PHP files because they will be overwritten with the next update.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it