Old version of homepage shows up with other browser / laptop
i have the problem, that my webpage works fine just how I made it when I try it on my laptop with latest safari version ( www.carlosiegfried.com). But when I try it on another laptop or with firefox, an older version of the homepage keeps showing up without pictures. Can anybody help me with that?
Thanks and best wishes
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
Do you have any caching plugins installed?
If so you should clean the cache and it should work.
On my end the page looks like this:
Not much content there – Do you have any plugins installed?
If so: would you mind trying to deactivate one after the other to see which one causes the problem?
Did you recently move your website from one server to another?
If so: Did you also migrate the database as described here?
hey edgrbnz, that was a great tip! I deactivated the "Visual Composer Website Builder" Plugin and that seems to have done the trick!
thank you and best wishes
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it