newpageshown event not firing on back button
I am harnessing the 'newpageshown' event in order to reset the navigation as a user clicks throughout the site. (Project pages, the hp, and other pages have distinct navigation behaviors) and I noticed that when one goes back (i.e. goes from the hp to a project and then clicks the browser back button to go back to the hp), the newpageshown event does not fire. Is there another event I should be using?
I'm using Chrome
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey I can't reproduce this.
Please update lay theme to the latest version and try again.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it