Can't see anything in "Customize" inside the "Appearance" menu
As you can see from the screenshot below, when I go on the Appearance menu and then I chose Customize, I can't see the usual menu (Favicon, Menu Style, Site Title, Project Thumbnails etc..).
I tried with Chrome, Safari and Opera: the problem persists.
Do any of you know how to solve this?
Thank you in advance,
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
is LayTheme and Wordpress updated?
Which plugins do you use?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it