I have a logo as Site Title on this website. I just realised that that logo show’s up on desktop sites but doesn’t show on mobile. For mobile devices just the text-title set in General Settings gets rendered.
I checked the Customizer but all the settings seems to be right – The Customizer even shows the logo as expected:
I deactivated some code that replaces the image set for the site title randomly (that’s why there’s a transparent image in the screenshot), but that doesn’t seem to be the issue since the mobile view still renders just plain text (see 1st screenshot).
Would be cool if you could have a look into this since this doesn’t look to good right now.