Embed live stream audio feed
Thanks for Laytheme.
I am using some live feeding widgets with success on a website i am working on. Simply by feeding the HMTL code to Text > Source code.
When it comes to embed a live stream feed, it does not seem to work.
I believe my update is supporting java.
This is the code. Could u tell me if this is supported? :disappointed:
Hm, seems this is a script tag. Typically those are added in the head: "Lay Options" -> "Custom CSS & HTML" -> "Custom <head> content"
To embed a livestream maybe theres an iframe? Iframes should work.
Amazing, it works!
Is there any way to control where the media playdevice is displayed?
Eg., right now it is showing on top of the (temporary) website header.
I guess you could maybe add that script tag using the gridder with '+More'->'+HTML'
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it