Hi, do you suggest using a child theme as I am starting to change some things (font usage etc.).
If the answer is yes, do you have a source-template for this? Thanks, Alex
You can use a child theme, yea. But maybe the fields in "Lay Options" -> "Custom CSS & HTML" are enough, not sure.
Please take a look at this post, theres a download link to a child theme too:
Hey, thanks a lot!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it