Purchased Lay Theme, Purchased Bluehost, ran "one-click install" and now what?
first of all I would like to say I am very excited about Lay Theme, my friends are using it and referred me. I recently followed the given instructions about how to install lay theme, I purchased hosting and transferred my existing domain to bluehost. I've successfully installed wordpress on bluehost but I cannot seem to then go through my wp-admin and install lay theme. I have been trying to figure this out for some time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hmm, I think transferring your domain takes some time. Meanwhile you should have gotten a different web-address from bluehost to access your website. Can you ask them about this problem please? I hope it will work :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it