Hide entire menu-point in mobile navigation?
thank you a lot for your great work! Lay Theme works so well and i'am still very happy to use it! I just got a short question: is it even possible to hide a single page from the mobile-menu bar? I got a carousel-slider on the first page of my website and i would like to hide that entire page in the mobile version (it should start with another page). Do you think thats possible?
Thank you again,
Hey Moritz! Thanks a lot!
Hmm maybe it would be enough to hide and show elements on your frontpage?
I see you are already doing that with a class "hidden desktop".
You can also add a class to a row by right-clicking an empty spot of a row in the gridder and clicking "set row class".
This way you can hide/show a row based on being on the desktop or mobile version.
perfect, works this way.
thank you armin!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it