menu-bar in mobile with cover feature
when cover function is active and menu for mobile is visible, the space of the menu op top is also added to the bottom of the page (please see attached png). Is it possible to avoid that?
Hey can you give me a link please?
my probing is done here: coal.nu.
Fixed with 1.7.4! I updated ur site.
Great! Thanks a lot!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it