back end dissapeared
the content grid box has disappeared, i can no longer make changes to this project.
@proden i have the same problem. i can't make changes on any projects
Ok! Please take a look at your chat here.
Ok. So for @proden the problem is that he inserted some html code into a textbox using the "code" button. This html was probably malformatted and that's why the content data for this project was corrupted.
And that's why the gridder didn't show up any more for this project.
proden, here's what you can do. Unfortunately you need to delete this project and recreate it.
Create another project where you just insert your html code to see if it works and if the gridder shows up after you saved the project. If it does work you can use that code in your re-created project.
Before you insert that code into your re-created project, you can make a copy of your project using the "duplicate project" button on the project overview. This way you have a backup :+1:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it