Portrait images uploaded to media library appear rotated in landscape/horizontal format. Unable to edit.
When uploading vertical/portrait format images to the media library, many (though not all) are automatically rotated 90 degrees and appear in landscape/horizontal format. Even if I click into the image, hit edit and rotate it back to vertical, the edit does not seem to stick, and the image will still appear on its side if dropped into the gridder.
Hey! This seems to be a problem related to wordpress
You could try this plugin
or this plugin:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it