Fullscreen slider, How to have sharp image with retina
I would like to know how can we do to have very sharp images for retina display. I have disable the media compression on wordpress but still have a little blur on text. What is the best way to get very sharp image ( that include text ) with fullscreen slider. Currently, i am uploading picture 2x size (72 dpi ) that it should be, but the size of the images will also depends the size on the screen of my visitor.
Need some advices :)
Hey did you try the option "Never show resized versions of your images" in "Lay Options" -> "Misc Options"?
That could help.
Hm text should be sharp when you use a normal font for retina.
Oh i mean its text inside image that appear blurry ! Not text that i write on the website.
I have try your option but doesn't make a change. Should i re-upload the image or it should take effect directly ?
I think its hard to make a text sharp that is in the image.
If you make the row browser filling, then you can put a text element on the image! Like shown in the video. Here I put a text underneath an image but you can also put it on the image but only in browser filling rows: http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#use-browser-height-for-row-height
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it