Hi hi everyone,
After updating I'm getting a strange situation where none of the font selections (in my case Andalé Mono) are bring carried over to the mobile versions. I've tried everything, uploading other fonts, also to no avail. It just remains Ariel on the mobile.
All other domains I have with lay theme (not yet updated) are holding the web-fonts just fine on mobile.
maybe its because andale mono is a system font and some devices just dont have the font so they cant display it
maybe upload a webfont that is kind of like andale mono, and create a textformat that uses that font.
then clear all formats for your texts (cause i see for some texts u applied the font directly instead of just using a textformat that uses that font) like this:
then apply that textformat and try again
also update lay theme again, cause i made a mistake with some css styles
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.