Footer BG-Color PLUS background image
I wanted a footer on a page with a background image. But when I have a background image, the background color for the footer is not visible (seems to be behind the image). When I disable the image, the color in the footer becomes visible.
How can I solve this?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by arminunruh
can you post an image of how you want it to look in the end? maybe a photoshopped pic
I wanted it to look like this:
When I used this:
the text was put on the background image without color on the footer region.
At the moment I solved it with custom CSS like this which is ok, too:
yeah i noticed that the footer region does not use its background color at all. If you update to 1.7.8 that should be fixed. If u like u can try it out.
Hi, are you sure that it works also with a background image?
I updated to 1.7.8 but the footer doesn't change ...
Or is this CSS correct to change the BG color of the footer:
yeah i think there is still an issue when using a background image, i will work on that in another update
Should be fixed now with lay theme 1.8.0
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it