Page links do not work. (do not redirect)
first of all, big up for your great work.
but finally, i have a problem after the latest updates.
my site is: https://volkerkreidler.de
as you can see, the links are activated after click, but there is no redirection.
in a strange way it works with the "info" link on my page. but i can't explain why.
please have a look at this, i can't evaluate what is causing the problem.
and i'm glad to hear any approach how to fix it.
thanks in advance,
I have observed the following:
if I delete the data-type attribute from the html inside the links with chrome dev (e.g. data-type:page; data-type:project), the redirection of the links works. maybe this could be helpful?
can you update to 3.0.9 now and see if it works?
works now, thanks!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it