Hi, my compliments for this great theme.
Is there a way to set up an element of the page to be sticky?
Can I do that with css? Can I use other plugins to set up this behaviour?
Thanks a lot!
Actually doing sticky elements is on my todo list
It's not rlly easily possible right now to do by yourself :/
Ok thanks for you replay!
I'll wait for it:)
@arminunruh Hi Armin. Just kindly wondering if you have got any updates on sticky elements?
If not, perhaps, you could point me in the right direction on how to implement it on my own, should this be possible at all.
Thanks in advance!
There is no implemented sticky option just yet but a look in the right direction if i can help in any way.
This will require a basic understanding of CSS:
& you may wish to use Developer tools to help you as well:
The Custom CSS you would be adding in 'Lay Options - Custom CSS & HTML" :
Some links into 'sticky' CSS:
Additionally check out this thread:
Best of Luck and apologies that 'sticky' isn't in yet, Armin is working really hard on Woocommerce implementation right now,
And as always thank you for being a Lay Theme user and keeping focus on topics like these :)
Have a wonderful day & best wishes
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it