after following all the installation steps, I get an error message that's on my site, under the background menu for the desktop and the phone. (screenshots)
I disabled all the plug-ins and I reactivated them no difference... I'd like to know what should I do?
Thanks in advance
Hi, i got the same exactly problem and wish to resolve! Thank you
Hmm I will look into this!
Okay, great. Thanks.
I reinstalled the wordpress and the laytheme and nothing's changed...
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.
Hi, I had the same error message. Thank you!
nice, yea im still on it
it's line 68 now on my webstite… I don't know if it's important…
ok so the error is caused because the frontpage is set to the category "work" but that page has no content and no data saved and I didn't account for that in the new lay theme version
I just fixed that and you can update lay theme later to have it work again. (i didnt release the update yet)
however, just a blank page will be shown and you'd need either create a page in "Pages" and set it to be the frontpage in "customize" -> "frontpage"
or you could insert some content and hit "save" in categories -> work.
because that is the default frontpage
I'll look into it when I have a moment.
Great! It's working.
Thank you very much.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it