Parent and Child Pages
I'm enjoying working with LAY!
I'd like to add child pages to a page. Is this possible with Lay?
Is there a way to do this? I could not find it in the documentation or forum. Thank you for your time!
For example you have a category "work" and you have a project that is a member of this category.
Then in "Settings" -> "Permalinks" you can try this setting:
Here is more info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Permalinks
Works like a charm!
Thanks again for your help.
But normal Childpages are not possible?
I can´t choose childpages as in standard wordpress installations and themes.
you can always make subpages. In the navigation you can order pages into groups.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it