Website not loading/displaying correctly after latest Laytheme Update. Please help!
Dear Laytheme team,
After updating Laytheme as well as all plugins to the latest version today, my website is not displaying/loading correctly - something must have gone wrong after the update.
Browser: Chrome, Safari (latest version)
All images in the carousels are not displaying, the next/previous mouse cursor is not appearing and the captions are repeated for some reason.
I hope you'll be able to help me fix this issue as soon as you can!
Many thanks in advance!
can you update again?
i see u have this special issue that i fixed in the latest release: 3.1.4
if that doesn't work please send a link to this topic and your /wp-admin/ login details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your prompt reply! I have already updated to Version: 3.1.4 earlier today.
The issue and result is still the same.
I will send you my details right away.
Thank you so much for looking into this! I very much appreciate it!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it