mobile menu color
hey! simple question, but hard for me: how can i change the mobile menu colors?
you can go to customize -> mobile -> mobile menu
then scroll down and see color settings there
i think im colorblind or something. can't see the settings there.. :D
if you use desktop menu style for mobile menu
then there are no color controls :O
in that case create a textformat that uses a certain font color and then apply it in customize -> mobile -> mobile menu
i should one day put a color control here for font color even when "desktop menu style for mobile menu" is chosen, i wrote it down
Okay, managed it. thanks a lot <3
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it