Error After Upgrading to WordPress 4.5.3
I've had an issue with my site http://www.explainervideocost.com , it was working fine when it was running on WordPress 4.5.2, After upgrading to WordPress 4.5.3 my site is not functioning how it should on the front-end.
I urgently need a fix, so if you have any ideas of how I can fix this, that'd be much appreciated.
At the moment it seems that another theme is activated and not Lay Theme.
What error did you see?
If you like you can send me the login data of your wordpress admin panel and a link to this post so I can take a closer look to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it