Gap after content when using parallax effect
I've stumbled on a problem and after searching the forum wasn't able to find a solution.
I applied a parallax effect to a stack of text items on my page and for some reason, there is now a huge gap between the end of the text content and the bottom of the page.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance :)
do you have a link?
This post is deleted!
hey so on your page everything works correctly
i would advise you to have one element that does not use parallax.
every element that uses parallax will just move up faster, and will always leave an empty space below
my advice to you would be to use no parallax for your text and keep using parallax for the images
@arminunruh Ok thanks, is it possible to invert parallax speed, make images slower ?
no its not possible
@arminunruh Ok thanks for your help
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it