Page showing only content of first row in gridder
I'm having an issue using multiple rows on a page: the website (ex: http://www.bourgeoiscesar.com/awt) show content only for the first row, and on the following ones it just doesn't appear. Use browser height for row Height is not activated.
here attached a screenshot of the Gridder for the linked page:
Any idea what is the problem?
edgrbnz last edited by
Do you have the latest Lay version?
Do you have the Activate on scroll element transitions feature activated in Lay Options?
If so → try deactivating it. There were some issues with the last content on pages in the beginning.
Thanks for you answer.
I've the v3.2.0 and Activate on scroll element transitions feature is not activated. Using safari at the moment.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by arminunruh
so that page has fullscreen slider activated
can you see in your lay options -> fullscreen slider addon
if you can activate settings that make it possible to like scroll down or use a click to go to the next row
because the problem is theres no way i can go to the next slide
you could also just disable fullscreen slider
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it