Footer Gridder Defaults
Hi Armin, is there a possebility for the future, that der Gridder Defaults "Apply Defaults to existing Grids?" is without the footer? If i change the Defaults on the normal sites, the footer always is changing. Maybe you have time and fun to make a separate Default for the footer.
I know i can change the Defaults for the page directly, but sometimes its better to change the Default for all site, exclude the footer. Thanks. Tino
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
ok well maybe i would do sth like:
apply defaults to all
apply defaults to projects
apply defaults to categories
apply defaults to pages
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
for this feature 👍
That really would be helpful for redesigning and/or managing bigger Lay Theme based websites.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it