Hi Armin, is there a possebility for the future, that der Gridder Defaults "Apply Defaults to existing Grids?" is without the footer? If i change the Defaults on the normal sites, the footer always is changing. Maybe you have time and fun to make a separate Default for the footer.
I know i can change the Defaults for the page directly, but sometimes its better to change the Default for all site, exclude the footer. Thanks. Tino
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it