Problem after update latest Laytheme version
I'm having some issues regarding the latest Laytheme update version.
When I've updated, I got this message on my website:
There has been a critical error on your website.
Learn more about debugging in WordPress.
After I contacted my host they said that the problem was from the theme and it seems that have been corrupted. I'm a little bit lost with this because I cannot even enter on th WP pannel.
This was the message that the host team got when they try to fix it:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: LayFrontend_Options::$playicon_id in /home2/ricardz6/public_html/ojoaosantos/temp/wp-content/themes/lay/frontend/assets/php/frontend_options.php:84
Can you please help me?
forgot the link to website:
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey thanks we're already in email contact u and me and will solve this through email
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it