link row background incomplete permalink
When I set a link on a row background in a category on a website that's installed in a subdirectory, the permalink on the frontend HTML output is missing the subdirectory. The link nevertheless works in JS, but it's wrong in the HTML output, which means opening it in a new tab/window results in a 404.
You can see this happening on the home page of http://clients.ateliervarga.ch/nz/
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
ok i will look into this
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it