Four-Corner Custom Fixed Menu
I am wondering how to turn transform a Lay Theme menu into a fixed menu with each of the 4 menu category/links sticking to all 4 corners of the site.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
in lay options -> menu amount, set it to 4
in appearance -> menus
create 4 menus and set them to use the menu locations primary menu, secondary menu etc
in customize -> menu, you'll see settings for each menu, there just set them to fixed and set them to be in the corners
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it