<p></p> adds in "Project description for Thumbail" when updating
Hi @mariusjopen @arminunruh
how are you?
Im having this annoying issue, everytime i save a project a new <p></p> is added to the "Project description for Thumbail" box. It makes the space bigger from the title and the thumb.
I tried editing from the <> button but still happens, every time I update a new <p></p> is added.
I need to fix this, do you know what can be creating the problem ?
I tried desactivating qTranslate-X... the plugin was doing the trouble, but I still need to it. Do you know how can i solve this? It only happens in the "Project description for Thumbail" box.
Ok I will look into this
for now try this css:
Thanks for the hint,
its not working with all the <p></p>, for now im not translating the thumbnail description, when I leave the same text in both languages there is no ussue.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
qTranslate is a bit buggy when it comes to elements like <p></p> and lists.
Best is also to ask in the qTranslate community.
will be fixed with the next update!
I'll wait for next update and also I'll try in the qTranslate community!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it