Anchor Animated Scroll Lay Theme
Hi! I followed the youtube tutorial posted on april 23rd and it worked just fine on desktop but the menu is not working on mobile. Can you help?
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
here's the link: teresavalido.com
Thanks in advance!
are the anchor-points set in the phone layout?
when opening the phone layout, the id's are set according to the anchor points. So, yes, :)
do you use JS code for this?
I followed exactly the tutorial you guys made.
Ok, thank you for writing. We will have a look also with Armin and hope to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for using LayTheme!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
your ids in your custom phone layout don't match the ids in your mobile menu
the one link is: #marcacao
then in your custom phone layout, there is no row or element with an id of marcacao
so what you need to do is edit your custom phone layout and change the ids so they match the # anchor links
i'll need to update that tutorial
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it