I recently updated to the new build of Lay Theme. I just went to my site and noticed that the mobile version is completely broken.
I use custom css to have fixed elements positioned behind the gridder, which I use to show images. While the desktop site still works fine, the mobile site now has elements which were previously fixed that are now scrolling in line with the gridder. There are additional styling attributes which are not being applied either.
What is strange is that it is only certain elements are affected, while others still behave normally. This makes me think that it is an issue with properly targeting the elements, but I have not changed any of the class or ID names.
This issue is occurring across all three browsers I tested: Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
I do not want to have to completely rebuild my mobile site, so any insight would be helpful, thank you.