I stumbled across a small problem and hope that maybe someone has a workaround or an idea for me:
I wanted to style on item in my menu list differently, so i gave it a border.
Looks all good and stuff. But when hovering said item the bottom part disappears. I’m aware that the problem might be due to the fact, that i defined the stroke thickness for my menu mouse over as 0.
But i don’t want an underline, i just want the border to be fully visible while hovering.
Thanks in advance!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it