One-Time File Download Plug-In and theme is preventing all links that have # sign as url
i installed the One-Time File Download Plug-In, but after not working the plug-in developer emailed me the following answer:
Is that something that can be fixed?
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
yes. We have some issues with the Shortcodes…
Do you have any third-party plugins installed or CUSTOM JS code? Is it possible to deactivate it for a moment to see if the problem remains?
Do you have everything up-to-date?
Wordpress, Plugins, Laytheme?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it