Link to Next Project using Fullscreen Slider click on last slide
andrewbmcgill last edited by
Hello, thank you for building such a powerful platform. It's lovely! I'm wondering if it's possible to link to the next project using Fullscreen Slider by clicking on the last slide using either mouse or keyboard to advance. Is this possible? Right now the only way I can link to the next project while in the same window is to create a text box and insert a link to the next project or to insert a link on the image of the last slide. Either way the user has to click on a new button or image instead of continue clicking through or using the keyboard arrows. Any ideas?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it