where do i select Lightbox addon?
beadegiacomo last edited by
Hello, i'm new, and i'm sorry if this question may be already asked or maybe it's obvious. But i am creating a new project, and i wanted to add lightbox. I thought i have to add it from the gridder (like for example the carousel) but i cannot see it. What am i doign wrong?
Thank you in advance!!!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
you need to activate the lightbox in the LayOptions.
Then each image on the page is a part of the lightbox automatically.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it