On scroll sticky CSS headers
I would like to apply sticky CSS headers to my layout:
On scroll I would like the headlines on the left to stick to the top left position until the next headline appears and also sticks. I've found this codepen which demonstrates the behaviour but I can't get it to work in LayTheme. This is what I have in written in my Custom CSS section:
I'm presuming that I'm missing something that would link headline and paragraphs?
Any help would be much appreciated!
can you post a link to a page which uses the same effect which you want?
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
Thank you for your response. My current website is restricted with htaccess and I don't really want to share the credentials in the forum, I hope that's okay!
This Codepen shows the functionality that I would like to achieve: https://codepen.io/kevinpowell/pen/KEjMEv
This website also has a similar functionality for example: https://www.inselhombroich.de/
All the best!
it is difficult to help you, when I cannot see your code :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it