Menu bar for only one page
How do I add a menu bar color to only one page of the site, and keep the menu bar the same for the rest of the page? Thanks!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Here in the documentary you can find how to use CSS only on a specific page: http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#custom-css-styling
Hope I could help!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it