Intro Image is not working anymore
first of all thanks for that awesome theme, Amazing work. One question though. For one of my clients I'm creating a one-pager. Im working with a intro image (just a small anchor at the bottom of the page) and a cover photo. At the beginning everything worked just fine but after i changed the cover photo the intro image just stopped working. what coul be the problem?
Thanks a alot and all the best,
hey yannick! do you have a link?
all the best too 4 u!
hey! seems to work again right? I can see the intro image when i visit the website. Does it not work for you on a certain browser?
Btw really really great use of lay theme!
hey, i am noticing one thing that is a bit odd that you could improve.
The site title / logo image is on top of the cover. So when you click the site title, you kind of arrive at the frontpage again and the intro image shows up again. I think it would be a better solution to hide the site title in "Customize" and instead place a centered image of the logo on the cover.
Hey thanks, it seems to work fine now. Maybe some problem during the maintenance mode?
Abd you are right, I kind of hijacked the logo there, because I wasn's sure hoe to put an image over the cover pic.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it