Scroll/Click vs. Fullscreen slider - how to disable scroll-input to prevent double-scrolls?
To prevent a scroll-click problem of mice like the Magic Mouse that results in advancing 2 instead of one slide down, I want to disable the scroll input on the fullscreen slider. I specifically don't want to disable the click-input which you would be able to with that checkbox. How can I disable the scroll-input?
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it