Help! Lay Theme Magnetic Slides Addon stopped applying on the website after working well two days ago
Hi, I took a few days ago the Lay Magnetic Slides Theme Addon , that until yesterday was working well, but today it doesn't works on the site. The checkbox is always present in projects editors, and always checked, but aren't applied on the website anymore once registered...
Instead of working if I apply it for a category for example...
Nothing special has been touched like code or whaterver, and in the addon editor all is checked so... Where could be the problem? thank you.
And when I chek "Active for all Projects" it works!
But I do not want it for all, just some
obviously it doesn't agree with it...
But it was working before? How can I fix it?
Ok! I wrote you in chat.
Hey Max, ok I there's a new magnetic slides update that fixes this issue (version 1.1.2). I updated the addon on your site. Should work now, please take a look :+1:
Yep it seems to work , thank you very much for your quick response and for the good work on the theme! :-)
Cool :D you're welcome! thx for using lay theme :D
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it