Menu – Sub-item
I'm working on a website with a complex menu.
I would like to know how can I attribute a different font or a tab or a different size to a sub-item of my menu. I don't know if it makes any difference but for now, I'm working only with a primary menu.
This is very important for the navigation on the website.
This is all possible!
You can use CUSTOM CSS to achieve this also.
I would recommend to look into some Codeacademy tutorials.
Thank you! I have solved the problem of the sub-menu.
However, I found another problem. Is there any way to have a different background color bar for the menu when it's a vertical one?
Hello again Marius,
Hope all is well with you.
I'm having trouble setting up some stuff in my website.
- Define a Width to my menu.
- Activate the Hyphenation in the paragraphs in projects/pages and in the menu.
- Set a different background color to my menu navigation bar,
Could you help me solve this?
sure! throw them at me. Preferably each one in an own thread.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it