Custom font not showing on mobile
For some reason, some custom fonts aren't showing up on mobile (iOS and Android). They all work perfectly on desktop version.
I've tried adding them as text formats, they've of course been uploaded to webfonts.
Here's the page : https://templemagazine.co/font
If anyone has an answer to this problem I would be very grateful!
ok I see.
When you resize the browser on desktop to mobile -> the fonts work.
But when you open it on a phone -> they dont.
Can you try some other fonts for testing reasons?
Meanwhile I will look with Armin.
when you look at the font code
marius also when you look at the font code :D
there is no source set.
can you delete the fonts in lay options -> webfonts and then re-insert them there?
if that doesn't help please send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com
really not sure how this could have happened
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it