I'm having an issue with slow content updates with my site.
I've noticed that my latest edits and content changes are reflected on my own browser, but if I go on a different computer or in chrome's "incognito mode", no changes have been made. These changes, however, eventually do get processed, but after 2-3 days.
In addition, this problem is mostly affecting one project page (WIP) on my site: https://www.emitakahashi.ca/kachibuwa
I have also noticed that this page has some errors and warnings that are not site-wide, which might be causing this issue, though I am not sure what to do about them.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this, as I need to be sure that my edits are being reflected across all browsers.