Fixed text element moves Element Grid
I'm working on my friends webpage at the moment and I want to add some text to every project which is supposed to be fixed. So I can scroll through the pictures but the text is fixed in the project.
like here: (Arrifana May 2020 is supposed to stay fixed and the pictures scroll down)
If I set it up in the project and give the text a class, in this case: fixed-element
and define it like this in the css:
the element grid with the pictures moves to the left side, can someone tell me how to define the text (Test TEST) without affecting the pictures? it looks like this at the moment:
thanks in advance :)
you should only move one text element. Otherwise the layout collapses.
Not the whole row.
thank you but the problem remains the same.Even if I put everything in one text element, it still moves the layout.
I would try to do the styling in the Browser-inspector. Then you can see better what is happening and why things are moving around in a weird way.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it