Lightbox Captions Bug for Mobile
We ran into the problem, that we can not access the “Edit Lightbox Caption” in the mobile version for unsynct elements. Is there a reason for that/work-around, or a bug maybe?
Thanks in advance!
Can you post a link to your website?
We will then have a look and inspect that!
yes, here you go: https://leadraeger.de/works
Basically, it is because there shows no edit lightbox caption for mobile (screenshot)
Ok, thank you for writing. We will have a look also with Armin and hope to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for using LayTheme!
ok i will fix this
Hey @arminunruh Is there News on that bug?
Thank you in advance
not yet, sry
hey so this should be fixed now with the latest lay theme update!
Thanks! Works now <3
Thank you for letting us know!
Best and have a wonderful day!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it